Reviews, accurate business information, and social media activity impact a business's reputation and influences whether a consumer decides to do business with them. Businesses need a way to manage all of these factors in a scalable way.
With Reputation Management, you can keep on top of online activity affecting the reputation of a business, including reviews, listings, and social media, helping you make expert recommendations, and provide proof-of-performance.
With the Product-Led Growth Program, the product drives the customers' experience. You can now offer an Express edition of Reputation Management with a clear upgrade path to Pro. See the feature breakdown below:
- Compile reviews from dozens of sites so you can easily see what’s being said about a business online.
- Improve search rank by identifying online business listings that are inaccurate or missing from essential directories and online listing sources.
- Monitor where a business is mentioned in a variety of sources, including news sites, blogs and social networks. Plus, highlight the most positive and negative mentions using automated sentiment analysis.
- Use competitive benchmarking to see how a business stacks up to the competition on social media outlets and local search.
- Respond to Google and Facebook reviews in just two clicks using pre-loaded default templates. Plus, your clients can edit or delete any templates and customize their own.